Health and safety are Crystal Coast Management Consultants (CCMC) highest priorities. Following the guidance of the U.S. Centers for Disease Control (CDC), Gov. Roy Cooper, and local health officials, we have implemented a social distancing service model.
As a precaution to combat the spread of COVID-19 (novel coronavirus), we are temporarily restricting walk-in traffic at our office until further notice.
Owners are being advised of the following:
- In lieu of “in office” visits, please either call or email office with questions and/or concerns.
- Payments can be submitted online via your Association’s website, placed in the mail or left in the drop box at our office located at 7901 Emerald Drive, Suite 1.
- Owners who have Contractors/Vendors picking up keys from CCMC’s office, please have your contractor call the office at (252) 354-6333 upon their arrival at our office. We will have someone bring the key to the front door. When they are done with your key, they can drop your key off in our drop box located near our front door.
- Until further notice, no meetings will be held in the conference room of CCMC.
CCMC’s normal hours of operation will continue Monday – Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. We will continuously monitor the COVID-19 situation and provide updates through your Association’s website as our operation protocols adapt to the ever-changing circumstances surrounding COVID-19.
We sincerely apologize for this inconvenience and thank you for your patience and understanding during these challenging times.
Crystal Coast Management Consultants, Inc. (CCMC) has been dedicated to providing quality Community Association Management in North Carolina since 1982.
The professional staff of CCMC has over 30 years of combined professional experience and is dedicated to providing our Associations with trusted advice, quality service and financial prudence. Our innovative solutions offer the peace of mind and satisfaction that our clients deserve.
CCMC is a member of the following professional organizations:
- Community Association Institute (CAI)
- National Board of Certification for Association Managers
- Association of Professional Community Managers (APCM)
We currently manage over 50 communities with over 4,000 owners. The following is a list of the services we offer:
- Financial Management
- Property Management
- Project Management
- Board Operations
- Homeowner Service
To learn more about the many ways CCMC can meet your Community Association Management needs or if you are interested in obtaining more information about CCMC and our Management Team, please feel free to call us at (252) 354-6333 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.